How to Resolve Your Fears How to Resolve Your Fears
Niche Skills

How to Resolve Your Fears

Duration
60 min
Location
Sharer
Online
Difficulty
Advanced
Language
English

SGD 80/ session

Schedule Session

About Me

McKing Lee

McKing Lee

Member since Dec 2018
Kalpha Verified

Session Description

I'm a hypnotist of 4 years and have hypnotized 600 people so far. And in this sharing session, I'll be teaching you 1 simple technique that is effective for removing 90% of fears. (The remaining 10% of fears may come from deeper rooted issues which unfortunately, i cannot teach so easily...)

Sharing Session Outcomes

Gain awareness of the power of your mind

Remove a fear (minimum) by the end of the session

Resolve all your fears in your own pace at home

Things You’ll Need To Bring

I’ll provide everything.

My Availability

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

About Me

McKing Lee

McKing Lee

Member since Dec 2018
Kalpha Verified

I nearly died in my sleep. That began a life journey to me becoming a hypnotist. My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Leemckingthehypnotist An interesting video: https://www.facebook.com/603567819684250/videos/621789638293136/

Meetup Location

Sharer

At my office in Bugis will be ideal (easier to meet my clients too)

Online Call

I’ll be available to do online calls for my Sharing Session.

My Testimonials (13)

Azurah Jan
Azurah Jan

My perception of hypnotherapy has changed and the fact that the mind is the most powerful organ really made me realised a few things as well. Mcking is such an amazing story teller and sharer! Would follow up with him again :)

Huixian Nah
Huixian Nah

This session gave me a lot of things to think about and I truly learnt a lot! Mcking is very knowledgeable, thank you so much!